- Treat the area that has been exposed to the laser delicately. This means avoiding lotions or creams that are heavily perfumed and may irritate the skin.
- Limit time outdoors (to minimise sun exposure)
- Protect your skin from sun exposure and use SPF 30 or higher on the areas you are going to be treating for at least two weeks prior to your treatment.
- Use soothing products such as Aloe Vera, Dermaid or Soov
- Wait 7-10 days for hair shedding to begin, then begin to pull the hair with your fingertips (not tweezers).
- Advise us of pregnancy, or any medical changes. This includes commencement of Roacutane and some anti-biotics.
- Exfoliate regularly to prevent ingrown hairs and keep your skin smooth and silky 10 days after your treatment.
- Shave the intended area the day, night or morning before your treatment.
- Do not shave, wax or use any other form of epilation in between treatments.
- Do not use any fake tan for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not wear tight clothing, or clothing with zips that may rub the skin
- Do not have a hot shower, go into hot water or do excessive exercise for 6-8 hours post treatment.
- Do not pluck hairs that are not shedding. You will feel resistance when doing so. Cut such hairs only.
Do book a free laser hair removal consultation with Melbourne's best laser hair removal clinic!
For more information on laser hair removal see these pages:
- IPL Hair Removal Vs Laser Hair Removal
- Electrolysis Vs Laser Hair Removal
- Brazilian laser hair removal
- Laser hair removal for men
- Facial laser hair removal